7 foodie experiences including lunch with wine/beer. Free Goodies Bag!
(May not be available early January)
Journey to explore hidden gems spread across the central City’s network of foodie villages, to visit small family-owned food outlets.
- A short trip to the suburb of Pt. Chevalier. Visit the charming seaside Café for coffee / tea and and choose a superb cafe treat. Excellent service and food.
- Then travel to discover Phillipe’s Chocolate (hand-made chocolates, gateaux and French pastries). French-born chefs create Award-Winning sweets and pastries. Choose four exquisite hand-made chocolates to taste or take home
- Explore Sabato Fine Foods and browse kitchenware and fine foods. Imported and local relishes and sauces, Cheeses, Balsamic Vinegars, Olive oils, Olives, capers, cookies, sweets and chocolate and more.
- Discover ‘Little India’ – Auckland’s spice central. Curry houses, spice shops, cafes. Savour a spicy Indian treat!
- Next, travel 30 minutes northwest to Kumeu wine region in green rolling rural west Auckland. Visit a picturesque family winery for Gourmet selection of fine NZ cheeses to accompany wine tastings. Optional extra wine tasting if time allows.
- Enjoy Lunch, and wine tasting (including their famous Tawny Port) at renowned Soljans Vineyard Bistro. Lunch includes is ‘open menu’ with a glass of wine and tea/coffee included.
- Finally – visit renowned Borich Orchard Markets store for fresh fruit & vegetables and fine foods and let Phil treat you to a scrumptious ice cream!
- Plus everyone gets a Goodies Bag of real NZ treats and goodies, to enjoy at your leisure.
NEW! Tour organiser gets a FREE bottle of wine as a thank you gift 🙂
All guests must carry and display a valid Vaccine Pass.
Minimum of three people. (larger groups by arrangement)
*Please Note – may not be available early January when some of the foodie outlets are closed for the Holidays.
- 6 guests = $219
- 5 guests = $229
- 4 guests = $239
- 3 guests = $249
az, Bundaberg Australia
TripAdvisor review - 5 Stars
5 Hour Tour3-6 People
7 foodie experiences
Lunch with wine/beer included
Free Goodies Bag