MATAKANA PLUME LUNCH & WINE TRIP
Friday to Sunday
9.30 – 4.00 approx. Three wine tasting visits, pause for coffee/tea in Puhoi. Plume Lunch with wine, Chocolate boutique.
Free pickup Central Auckland.
9 people = $139 each
8 people = $149 each
7 people = $159 each
6 people = $169 each
5 people = $179 each
4 people = $189 each
3 people = $199 each
2 people = $209 each
Travel north to explore Matakana wine region – Seven hours total approx. (Minimum 2 persons.)
Friday to Sunday only. Great for Red Wine fans. Discover local Merlot, Malbec, Cabernet, Syrah, Sangiovese, Dolcetto, Montepulciano and more ! Matakana’s clay soils and warmer summer temperatures prooduce some of NZ’s finest full-bodied reds. Also some fantastic white wines such as Pinot Gris, Flora, Chardonnay and Viognier. Visit renowned vineyards such as Heron’s Flight, Runner Duck, Brick Bay and Omaha Bay.
Enjoy award-winning Plume Vineyard Restaurant lunch with complimentary glass of wine / beer & tea/coffee. Three winery visits plus stop for refreshments and cheese sampling at Puhoi Cheeses, plus option of Honey Centre and Chocolate Boutique.
“Top Tour! Our host’s knowledge of the local wineries and vintages was impressive. Equally important, he clearly has cultivated a strong rapport with each winemaker. This could be seen on our trip by the freedom that we had in touring the cellars and production facilities and in the warm welcome and friendly service we received from the winery staff. The choice of venues was astutely tailored to our food and wine preferences. Top marks!: TripAdvisor Review – T J McClelland, Goshen NY USA
- Three winery tastings plus a few surprises!
- Stunning Pacific East Coast views
- Tea/Coffee at Puhoi’s Famous Art of Cheese Cafe
- Vineyard Restaurant Main Course lunch with glass of wine, plus tea/coffee
- Complimentary info pack and mineral water
- No hidden costs or fees – ONE FEE covers the whole tour: transport, notes, lunch and winery tasting fees.
- Pause to share refreshments and Cheese sampling on the journey North.
- Options of Honey Centre sampling and Chocolate Boutique