Boutique Distillery, Wine & Chocolate
( Wednesday to Sunday )
$NZ 349.00 per person ($USD 245.00 approx) 10.0 am - 3.30 pm approx.
Private Boutique Distillery tour and tasting by the Master Distiller. Also two renowned vineyard tasting visits plus Award-winning Vineyard reataurant lunch - and to finish ... famous NZ boutique Chocolatier visit.
Limited to Six persons Max (unless by prior arrangement)
Take the scenic Pacific Coast to journey north over the Harbour Bridge to historic Puhoi village - settled in the 1860s by immigrants from the Czech republic.
Tour, discover and sample at an Award-Winning Boutique Organic Distillery - Vodka, Gin and more ... Then 20 minutes travel to Matakana region 'the Waiheke of north Auckland' for two wine tasting visits. Includes two-course lunch at an award-winning Vineyard Restaurant (main with wine/beer plus tea/coffee). And a finally visit Warkworth's famous Chocolate Brown boutique.
Matakana’s sunny north-facing hillsides produce ripe red wines from varieties such as Syrah, Sangiovese, Montepulciano and Pinotage. The white grapes Chardonnay, Viognier and Pinot Gris are also doing extremely well.
"Phil Parker is the best guide for New Zealand wine and foodie culture. Low key, knowledgeable, well-paced tours in a comfortable van bouncing through the New Zealand wine country with Phil is about the best way we have discovered to enjoy New Zealand!"
TripAdvisor Review - Susan & Hugh, Fiji
- Drive over Auckland's Harbour Bridge to head north, with spectacular views of the City
- After that, a scenic Pacific Coast drive to Historic Puhoi Village to sample at a renowned boutique Organic Distillery
- Private Distillery Tour & Tasting with Master Distiller - Vodka, Gin, herbal tonics and more.
- 2 winery tastings included – from: Omaha Bay Vineyard, Heron's Flight Winery, Ransom Winery, Runner Duck or Ascension Estate
- Enjoy a superb 'open menu' two-course Vineyard Restaurant Lunch at Plume Restaurant in rural Matakana, with glass of Wine, coffee etc.
- Chocolate Shop visit! Hand-made NZ premium chocolates from finest imported Belgian couverture at Warkworth's Chocolate Brown
- Complimentary mineral water and detailed itinerary
No hidden costs or fees – NZ$349 covers the whole wine tour, notes, lunch with wine tea/coffee and tasting fees.