Last Minute Tour Discounts !!
Save up to 30 Percent
WAIHEKE ISLAND PARADISE VIP tour
Saturday APRIL 15th 2017
Regular Price $NZ 399.00 per person ($USD 281.00 approx)
Special Price $NZ $299
– you save 25% !!
JUST TWO SEATS LEFT!
WAIHEKE DAY TOUR 8.30 am – 4.00 pm approx.
Prepare to be spoiled!
Exclusively hosted tour for 2 to 6 persons max. (Larger groups by arrangement).
Waiheke was nominated “No 5 Destination in the World” by Lonely Planet.
NZ’s most prestigious and stunningly beautiful boutique wine region. A maritime microclimate allows Bordeaux and Rhone style reds to flourish – as well as Chardonnay, Viognier and Pinot Gris. 3 superb guided winery tastings.
Includes chef’s mini-degustation wine tasting. Plus 5-Star restaurant lunch with fresh-baked bread and local artisan olive oil, complimentary glass of wine plus tea/coffee. A day not to be missed if you are visiting Auckland.
A truly Memorable personal experience.
“The lunch at Mudbrick was as good as any Michelin-starred restaurant in New York” – comment from recent guest
- Ferry tickets and all Waiheke Island Transport
- Superb main course fine dining ‘open menu’ restaurant lunch with fresh baked bread and local olive oil at Mudbrick Cable Bay Tantalus or Te Whau, plus glass of wine, plus tea/coffee etc.
- 3 Waiheke winery tasting visits from: Mudbrick, Peacock Sky, Goldie, Cable Bay, Obsidian, Te Whau, Te Motu, or Tantalus, (winery selection will vary according to season).
- Guided tastings of their premium Waiheke wines
- Unique degustation style Chef’s Food and wine pairing at Peacock Sky winery – exquisite morsels, prepared daily by Chef and matched with a variety of wines from Champagne Methode to Chardonnay, Rose and hearty reds
- Breath-taking Harbour, Hauraki Gulf and Waiheke Island views
- All entry, tasting fees, lunch with wine, tea/coffee, and car transport on Waiheke Island
- Complimentary mineral water and info pack
No hidden costs or fees – ONE FEE covers the whole tour: Waiheke Ferry, Island transport, notes, lunch with wine and tasting fees.
(within NZ) 0800 023 111
For rapid response – Text +64 021 626 529
Mobile: +64 021 626 529
Landline / Office +64 9 8456 971