Last Minute Tour Discounts !!
Save up to 30 Percent
Sunday, February 26 2017
VOLCANO, BLACK SAND & COUNTRY MARKET
Regular Price $NZ 269.00 ($USD 195.00 approx)
Special Price $NZ $219 – you save $NZ 50 !
9.15 am – 3.30 pm approx.
Start with a visit to historic Mt. Eden/Maungawhau extinct volcanic cone for 360 degree views of Auckland from the city’s highest natural land point. Then three winery visits including a working winery plant and cellar tour (Mon-Sat), a port sampling, plus fine NZ cheeses to accompany your generous wine samples, plus Soljans award-winning Vineyard Restaurant Lunch. Complimentary glass of wine/beer plus tea/coffee. Includes breath-taking Muriwai Volcanic ‘black sand’ surf beach. Finally visit Boric Orchards Market for fine food browsing and ice cream sampling (my treat!).
“Best Wine Tour Operator In New Zealand” 5 of 5 stars My wife and I just completed a wine tour with Phil in the Auckland area, he runs an outstanding service from start to finish, his local knowledge and understanding of wines is exceptional, We were first taken to a boutique winery and shown some of the behind the scenes aspects of wine making, 4 fabulous wineries were visited with a gourmet lunch provided, all tastings were accompanied with local cheeses, highly recommended.” TripAdvisor Review – Roger and Kate. Launceston, Australia
- Free door-to-door pick-up & return from Inner City in a climate controlled 9-seater luxury coach.
- Walk to extinct Mt. Eden volcanic cone for panoramic City views – reasonable fitness required – ten minute uphill walk, rewarded by a stunning 360 view of Auckland City), or depending on your fitness requirements and weather, a 45 minute City and Harbour drive to the affluent beachside suburbs, ornamental Gardens, overlooking the Harbour, City views from Tamaki Yacht Club, drive through the Prime Minister’s suburb of upmarket Parnell and trendy Parnell Road.
- Then travel 25 mins out of the City for three rural winery tasting visits with up to eight wines available to sample at each winery – from Kumeu River, Soljans Estate, Coopers Creek, Hunting Lodge winery, and West Brook Winery
- Winery tour – a personal tour through a working winery – (Monday to Saturday) barrel halls, bottling line and winemaking plant
- Tawny Port Sampling
- Plus an NZ Cheese board selection to accompany your wine sampling at each winery
- Enjoy a superb main course Soljans Restaurant vineyard lunch, with glass of wine, plus tea/coffee, in the heart of Kumeu’s green Auckland wine country.
- Rolling green farmland and native bush scenery in Auckland’s rural dairy and sheep region.
- View stunning ‘black sand’ West Coast surf beach and Tasman Sea, plus a drive through lush native bush.
- Finally visit famous Boric Orchards Country Market. Fresh local fruit & veg, cheeses, fine foods etc. Let Phil treat you to our famous NZ ice cream!
- All inclusive price covers lunch with wine, entry fees, wine and cheese tastings, plus detailed tasting notes . NO added fees or costs.
- Complimentary mineral water.
(within NZ) 0800 023 111
For rapid response – Text +64 021 626 529
Mobile: +64 021 626 529
Landline / Office +64 9 8456 971